domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Friday of Luck

domingo, 18 de abril de 2010
Great way to finish the week! I have just followed the trend for short and everything went well.

Óptimo dia para operar e uma excelente forma de terminar a semana. O mercado estava em queda, apenas me limitei a seguir a tendência.


1, 3 and 4: On daily time frame chart I saw that a double top was forming, so I predicted that the pair would be in a down trend that day. Then I just had to look for the best entries, which I believe that I've done with great success...
  • No gráfico diário era visível a formação de um duplo topo, pelo que fiquei atento a possíveis entradas para curto. A aposta valeu bem a pena e penso que consegui aproveitar muito bem a tendência...
Op.2: I also had success with this one, although my first objective was a highest profit... the time was passing and I became afraid that I could close negative, since the price was close to a strong support. So, after confirming a new entry opportunity ( which I actually made - Operation 4) I reduced my take profit objective, although now I am sorry for doing it, because my first objective would have been reached. Still, there isn't too much that I can complain of...
  • Para esta operação eu tinha um objectivo inicial ligeiramente maior... contudo, o tempo foi passando, o mercado recuou um pouco e fiquei com medo de fechar a negativo, até porque um suporte muito forte estava próximo. Assim, após o mercado dar novo impulso para curto, abri uma nova entrada - Operação 4 - e reduzi o objectivo da entrada 2. Se não o tivesse feito teria atingido o objectivo inicial, mas a pressão dá-nos a volta à cabeça muito facilmente...
Pips: +45
Total Profit: +42.36%


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 
Design by Pocket Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates